If you want to move from operational day-to-day activities, become a consultant and provide high-quality implementation and integration services this role is perfect for you.
At Timm Rueger IT Consulting we are looking for a Software Implementation and Integration Consultant to join our team, in order to provide sound technical solutions to our customers. If you love solving technical problems, enjoy working with customers from around the world, and love variety, this job has it all. Timm Rueger IT Consulting is a growing company and there’s a lot of opportunity to work with a broad range of technologies, people and products.
- Be part of the pre-sales team and provide advice on the technical solution with regard to work-flow, processes, services, solution and integration designs and reporting
- Help customers define their requirements and support the process of choosing the best solution for those requirements
- Perform due diligence before contract signature to ensure the requirements can be delivered as promised
- Lead the solution implementation team by using a formal project management methodology
- Ensure that detailed documentation is provided at each milestone by the solution implementation team
- Lead the development of all integration components
- Perform internal testing activities to ensure quality
- Drive continuous improvements to increase Timm Rueger’s delivery efficiency and quality
- Be creative and by collaborating with the technical team, develop next-gen technologies
- 2+ years of experience as a technical resource on delivery engagements in client environments
- Some implementation and/or administration experience with (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HP Service Center, etc).
- Some implementation and/or administration experience with Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence etc.
- Basic Programming or Java/J2EE/Spring/SOA
- Basic SQL programming and DB administration (MS SQL Server, Oracle or IBM DB2)
- Some experience with Web Technologies (XML, HTML, Web Services, etc.)
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL etc.
- Windows and Linux Server (Debian and RedHat flavors) both would be a great plus
- Relevant technical certifications
- ITIL Foundation certification would be a plus
- Good English and/or German. Additional European languages are of great advantage
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- Demonstrated consulting attitude (understanding of business drivers behind technology, problem solver, attention to detail, resourcefulness, not afraid to ask questions, etc.)
- Work alone and within a team
- Willingness to travel abroad (up to 25%)