The Certified Agile Service Manager course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the agile service management (ASM) approach. Delegates will learn why ASM is being used by organizations to provide ‘just enough’ service management process and control to deliver value. Studying the ASM roles, artifacts and events will help delegates to apply ASM in their own organisations.
90 and 150 day courses are available
- Lesson 1: Why Agile?
- Lesson 2: Agile Practices
- Lesson 3: Introducing Agile
- Lesson 4: Agile Process Design
- Lesson 5: Scrum Basics
- Lesson 6: Roles Part 1: Scrum Roles
- Lesson 7: Roles Part 2: ASM Roles
- Lesson 8: Artifacts Part 1: Scrum Artifacts
- Lesson 9: Artifacts Part 2: ASM Artifacts
- Lesson 10: Events Part 1: Scrum Events
- Lesson 11: Events Part 2: ASM Events
- Lesson 12: Getting Started
- Lesson 13: Exam Preparation
Delegates with Agile, DevOps or ITIL backgrounds. People interested in learning more about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective; consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives; suppliers; process stakeholders. For ITIL Experts, this course is ideal to help them apply the service management knowledge and deliver value in their organisation.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of Agile. Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam.
More details about the course content and qualification scheme can be found at http://itsm.zone/course-guides/what-is-casm