IT Service Management is the goal, ITIL® is the way
ITIL® is a set of best practices and is the most used framework worldwide for establishing an IT Service Management (ITSM) capability within an organization.
The latest version of ITIL® (the 2011 edition) describes the processes, procedures, activities and checklists that can be used by an organization to deliver value to its customers in the form of IT Services.
What do we offer
- Certified and experienced instructors
- which have practical experience in implementing the ITIL best practices, so that they can answer all your real-life questions
- which can teach the material in the most appropriate way, so that each student gets the maximum out of the course
- Practical examples from our past and ongoing projects, so that we can show how theory applies to practice
- Individual approach towards each customer
- Classroom trainings: public and as a closed group (company internal)
- Online trainings
- Mentored E-learnings
- Value for money for each customer by assessing the as is state and providing improvement reports after each training delivery
Overview of all ITIL courses and certification levels
All our materials are provided by Purple Griffon, which a an UK based training organization and are accredited by BCS, the Chartered Institute of IT.
|ITIL® Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements||22.05.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|
|ITIL® Intermediate Planning, Protection and Optimization||12.06.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|
|ITIL® Overview||27.04.2017||1 day||Sofia||No|
|ITIL® Foundation||24.04.2017||3 days||Sofia||Yes|
|Apollo 13 – an ITSM case experience||28.04.2017||1 day||Sofia||No|
|ITIL® Intermediate Operational Support and Anaysils||24.07.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|
|ITIL® Intermediate Release, Control and Validation||31.07.2017||5 days||Sofia||Yes|