The RESILIA Practitioner qualification builds on knowledge acquired during the RESILIA Foundation training and challenges delegates to apply and adapt cyber resilience best practice. This practical course is built round a case study and set of exercises to bring cyber resilience to life.
30 and 60 day courses are available
- Module 1: Cyber resilience implementation
- Module 2: Cyber resilience strategy
- Module 3: Cyber resilience design
- Module 4: Cyber resilience transition
- Module 5: Cyber resilience operation
- Module 6: Cyber resilience improvement
- Module 7: Exam preparation
Professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organisation. Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams.
50 multiple choice questions. 135 minute duration with a 60% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
Exam delegates must hold the RESILIA Foundation certificate. Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam.
Call us for a quote
If you don’t want to wait, grab your phone and call us on